Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sephora Friends & Family

About a week or so ago Sephora had a friends and family sale where you could get 20% off of any item online.  I ordered  three Nars items, one of which I ended up returning.  I bought Galapagos eyeshadow, Melusine eyeshadow duo (returned item) and Dolce Vita blush.

I really did like the Melusine duo, but it reminded me of L'Oreal HIP's Electrified duo, so that is why I returned it.  Galapagos is a pretty brown with gold glitter.  Dolce Vita is buildable pink with a subtle shimmer.




Melusine duo, Dolce Vita blush, Galapagos eyeshadow


From top to bottom, Galapagos, Dolce Vita


So that's what I purchased during the F&F sale at Sephora.  I would love to hear what you purchased?

3 comments:

  1. I Love Galapagos, but I feel like the gold leaves after awhile. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that isn't good. Thanks for letting me know. What do you pair it with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I think its a fab crease color... I didn't like it on my lid... But I think that's just because I haven't tried it out with different shadows...

    The last time I used it I used it with MAC's Blonde's Gold pigment, Urban Decay's Baked, and Amber Lights by MAC... I know that sounds like a lot, but I actually loved the look.

    Its on my blog under the post Golden Rules and Burnt Orange Boots! =)

    ReplyDelete