Wednesday, November 17, 2010

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

So I'm not really into monthly favorites.  Most times there are only a few items, like my face powder or concealer that I use throughout the whole month.  I saw a post on a blog that I read where the author did a post on the products that she was currently loving.  I think that this is a great idea.

I don't have to post monthly favorites or pretend for that matter that I actually use the same products in a thirty day period.  I can post my current favorites whenever I want to and that's what I love about this.

So this will be my first favorites post.  Just a few products that I am currently in love with or that I find myself reaching for more than others.



1. EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
 I love this stuff, especially at night.  It smells delightful and it moisturizes my lips perfectly.

2. MAC Indianwood paint pot
I have been loving this since I purchased it from the CCO.  I love this on the lid with Galapagos in the crease.

3. Barbie Loves Stila 1980 Foxy Doll
The palette is really nice, but what I'm loving is the blush. I'm not a blush girl, but I find myself reaching for this one a whole lot.

4. Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
Love, love, love this brush.  I love it for blending eyeshadow and for blending out my concealer on my face.  I think I might purchase another one :)

5. Nars Galapagos Eyeshadow
Again, I love this in the crease with Indianwood paint pot. 

6.Urban Decay Naked Palette
What can I say about this palette, it's great and everyone knows that.  I have to stop myself for reaching for this sometimes because I could use it everyday and not even mind.

7.Clinique Almost Powder Compact Makeup in Deep Golden
This was my first face powder ever so I have nothing else to compare it to.  I use Clinique products for cleansing my face, so naturally when I was looking for a face powder I went straight to Clinique.  Plus I heard that some MAC foundations break people out and I didn't want to take that chance.


So there you have it, my very first favorites post.  Hopefully there will more to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment