Thursday, November 4, 2010

Natural Flare FOTD

Isn't everyone happy that the weekend is almost here?  So this is the look I did last weekend when I went to the CCO.  I used MAC's Natural Flare Mineralize eyeshadow.  Once again, I looked through the items that I owned and went with what has been neglected. 

I love Natural Flare, it is definitely a great set of shadows for the Fall season.  A deep brown and three different tones of gold, very Fall.









Face
Clinique Almost Powder makeup in deep golden
MAC Studio Finish concealer NC50
Rock & Republic All Nighter blush

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange
MAC Natural Flare Mineralize eyeshadow (Darkest gold color on the lid and lower lash line, brown in the crease and outer corner and second gold color above the crease)


So that's all for now folks, I hope you enjoyed my latest face of the day.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment