Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wet n Wild Golden Goddess FOTD

So I was inspired by acomplicatedmelody on Youtube for this face of the day.  I have been feeling blah these last few weeks, so I have been doing a really simple look, which I will post very soon. 

Though the palette comes with six colors, I had no idea how I was going to put them together.  I never would have thought to use MAC's Coral Crepe paint pot if not for the video.  It really helps to bring out that coral-ish color on the top.









Face
Clinique almost powder makeup in deep golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC50
NYX Spice blush

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Coral Crepe paint pot
Wet n Wild Golden Goddess (same colors used in video minus the highlight color)
Revlon Grow Luscious in Black

Lips
MAC Strawberry Blonde lipglass


I'm glad I ended up picking up this palette because I was going to pass on it.  My only problem is that it is kind of a glitter bomb, especially the second color on the top, which  I used on my lid. I had a lot of fallout under my eyes, besides that it was worth the $4.99.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.  You could be the winner of either the Night Elf or Snow Sprite palette.  You have until December 5, 2010, 11:59pm est. 

No comments:

Post a Comment