Wednesday, July 21, 2010

EOTD using Pure Luxe Cosmetics








I purchased five mineral eyeshadow samples from Pure Luxe Cosmetics about four months ago and I thought that I would use them for my very first eotd (eye of the day). It's a shame that I am just actually using these shadows for the very first time, smh. They blend very well and have great color pigmentation. You can purchase samples from Pure Luxe for only $1.00, yes, you read that right $1.00 and the samples are very generous. Check them out at www.pureluxecosmetics.com I used Notorious on about 1/2 my lid and After Hours on the other half with Solitude lightly in the crease. I lined my upper lash line with L'oreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Brown and I used Covergirl's Lashblast Fusion on my lashes. I hope you enjoyed this, until next time...

2 comments: