Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rite Aid Trip

So today is suppose to be the hottest day of the year here in new york. I seriously hate the heat, I turn into a uber not so nice person. However, I needed to use a Up Reward that was expiring today, so I headed out to Rite Aid in the nasty humid weather. I picked up two of the Revlon Photo Ready Foundations. This is my first time using foundation, I'm scared of it. I don't want to look as if I have makeup on or pickup the wrong color and just look like a hot mess. So I have stayed away from it thus far. I picked up 011 Cappuccino and 010 Caramel so that I can mix them together because the Cappuccino looks too red, I could be wrong, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. So these were 13.99 and all Revlon products were 40% off so they came out to 8.39 and you receive a $4.00 Up Reward when you purchase $10.00 worth of Revlon products. I thought there was a $2.00 coupon somewhere, but I couldn't find it so I settled for $1.00 coupon in last week's paper. I also purchased some Crest 3D toothpaste on sale for $2.99 and receive a $1.50 Up Reward, I also had $1.00 coupon for the toothpaste. I also had a $7.99 single check rebate for last months rebates. So after my rebate coupons and expiring Up Reward (which was for $1.00) I ended up paying $10.53 and I received $5.50 back in Up Rewards. I love that Rite Aid has started this program, it is very similar to CVS's Extrabucks program which I am completely in love with. After I have used the foundation for a while I will definitely review it, I hope it doesn't disappoint me. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment