Friday, July 23, 2010

My First Face of the Day, Yay!!!!!

So as I stated the other day, it was my anniversary. The hubs and I went out for dinner and of course I had to look fabulous. Hopefully, you can see all of my makeup and forgive me for being so shiny. My skin is very, very oily during the summer season and the Sephora primer is obviously not helping me :(


Face
Sephora Smoothing Primer
Clinique Almost powder compact makeup in deep golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC50
MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre


Eyes
UDPP
Loreal HIP Color Rich Cream Crayon in Perfectionist (used as a base)
MAC Gilt by Association Mineralized Eyeshadow (all over the lid and into the crease)
Nars Silent Night e/s (blended into and above the crease)
MAC Feline Eye Kohl
Clinique High Lengths Mascara
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Lips
NYX Lipliner in Expresso
MAC C-thru Lipglass

2 comments: