Friday, July 30, 2010

MAC Dare to Wear


So I we went to the mall today and of course I had to stop at MAC to check out the new Dare to Wear collection. I knew for certain that I was going to get Going Bananas eyeshadow because I had six empty containers and if you are not aware, MAC has a B2M (back to MAC) program, where you can return six empty containers and receive an eyeshadow, lipstick or lipglass in regular packaging. I have read so many things about Going Bananas in the past year, so I fell into the hype. It did not disappoint me though I'm sure I could have done without it.

I looked at the collection on the internet and I was also interested in Louder Please eyeshadow, but when I swatched it in the store I didn't love it so I passed. However, Lime eyeshadow caught my eye and when I swatched it I loved it. In the store, I thought how great this eyeshadow would look paired with MAC's Naked pigment. I can't wait to try this color combination, I know it's going to look fabulous. Below are swatches of both Going Bananas and Lime. Lime is a matte and Going Bananas is a frost.

1 comment:

  1. Swatch ok but let's see the look!! Hope that in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete