Monday, July 26, 2010

Wet n Wild Coloricon Nail Polish

So, while I was at Rite Aid a few days ago, I came across a Wet n Wild Coloricon display filled with little cute nail polishes. I'm guessing that these polishes are for the Fall as they are all dark with different color glitter inside. I wanted to buy two, but the cheapskate in me prevailed and I only bought one. Good thing too, because this week at Rite Aid Wet n Wild products are on sale BOGO 50% off, plus when you buy two products you receive $1.00 back in +Up Rewards. Hopefully I can get to Rite Aid tonight or tomorrow to pick up more of the nail polishes. They cost $1.99 and the bottle is very, very small. I picked up Prowler because it reminded me of the MAC Young Punk MES (mineralize eyeshadow) that I didn't buy last year from the Style Black collection. I am still distraught over that, but hopefully one of these days I finally find it again. So I took some pictures of the nail polish on my nails, but you are being warned beforehand that I almost NEVER paint my own nails and when I looked at these pictures on my camera they looked fine, but on here you can see the mistakes that I made. The first photo is without flash and the second is with. To me this particular polish looked like it dried to a matte finish, but I really don't know anything about nail polishes, so I can't be certain. Another thing is that it takes a little bit of scrubbing to remove, but I think that happens with most nail polishes that contain glitter. Overall, I am most definitely going to purchase more of these, I was eyeing the orange, it was actually a toss up between that and the purple, but in the end Prowler won, lol.













No comments:

Post a Comment