Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wet n Wild Greed Palette


Let me start off by saying that I love both the Lust and Vanity palette, so naturally I thought that I would love this palette too. Boy was I ever wrong. The color
payoff on this palette is horrible, horrible and oh did I mention horrible. The one exception is the beautiful grayish shimmer color that is on the bottom.




I swatched the matte side first and then the shimmery side.

I actually did a look with this and I was not satisfied with it, so I did another which I was not so ecstatic about either, but I took pictures of it anyway. The colors do blend very well and they are all pretty colors, but is all the good things I have to say about this palette. The shimmery side of the palette also has a lot of fall out, which I'm sure you can see below my eyes.


I used the blue shimmery color on my lid and the matte black in the outer v and half way into the crease.
I used UDPP and NYX jumbo pencil in slate (dark blue) as a base.



No comments:

Post a Comment