Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wet N Wild Vanity Palette

This is my second review of the new Wet n Wild palettes. I have to say that out of the three palettes that I own (Lust, Vanity and Greed) Vanity, is hands down my favorite. I think that I'm on a neutral kick these days, because I LOVE this palette. I have used it about five times and it blends wonderfully and the shadows lasted about ten hours. Like I said in my previous review these palettes contain three matte and three shimmer eye shadows. I think the stars of the palette are the two bottom shimmer eye shadows. This palette also supposedly contains some MAC dupes, but I can't confirm this because I do not own any of those shadows. So without anymore delay, here is the vanity palette (for those of you who haven't seen it yet, lol).
Swatches, top Vanity palette alone, matte side and then shimmery side. Bottom row vanity palette with NYX pencil in milk in same order as the top row.

Again these retail for $4.99, but you can usually catch them on sale at your local drugstore. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment