Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sally Hansen Purple Fiesta NOTD

I picked this nail polish up when Rite Aid had them for bogo 50% off.  I have to say that I really love this polish, it really looks like a party in a bottle, lol.

I didn't use a base, can someone recommend a good one?  I had the polish on for three days in the photos.  I used two coats of Purple Fiesta and N.Y.C. In a New York Color topcoat. 




Purple Fiesta without flash.

Like I said before I really like the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes because my manicure lasts a little bit longer than it would with any other polish.  That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Tee! I'm loving your NOTD you've got great long nail beds for showing of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you know what I have always hated my nail beds and I just recently started painted my nails,lol.

    ReplyDelete