Tuesday, October 12, 2010

EOTD MAC Photo Realism

So I've come to the conclusion that I have way too much makeup.  Hopefully, this will stop me from buying so much or at least think long and hard before I do. 

With that being said, I have decided that I'm going to try and use the things that I have been neglecting.  I don't think I touched my Photo Realism quad at all this year, smh.  I'm falling into a makeup slump for some reason and I'm trying to pull myself out of it. 


Face
Clinique Almost Powder Compact in Deep Golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC50

Eyes
Nars Eyeshadow base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish
Photo Realism on the inner corner
Image Maker on lid
Grey Range on the outer corner





I obviously don't have anything on my lips, most likely a Nivea lip balm, but that's about it.  I took this picture in the evening so forgive me if I look a little out of it.

Are there any items in your collection that you have neglected?  Leave a comment and let me know what beauty items you haven't been showing any love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment