Monday, October 25, 2010

NOTD: Confetti Debutante and Revlon Galaxy

Last night I went to CVS to spend some expiring Extrabucks.  Since CVS wasn't having any wonderful sales, I decided to pick up some of the Confetti nail polishes, which are $1.00 this week. 

One of the colors that I picked up was Debutante, which is a champagne color.  I thought that I would pair it with Revlon's new topcoat in Galaxy.  I have to say that I loved the outcome.  The Confetti nail polish went on smooth with no streaking.  It says "long wearing" on the bottle, so I'm anxious to see how long it lasts on me.




 no flash


                                                                          




Leave a comment and let me know if you own any Confetti polishes and which colors?  Do you own any of the new Revlon top coats?  I would love to hear what you think about either products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment