Tuesday, October 19, 2010

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Hey all, I back, finally, with a review on L'Oreal's newest mascara.  I picked this mascara up from CVS about two weeks ago and the best thing is I only paid $1.07 for it.  You gotta love CVS' extrabucks program.


This is my very first time using any of L'oreal's mascara so I can't say if it is an improvement on the original Voluminous mascara.  What I can say is that I love this mascara to pieces.  I have been using it a lot lately.

It comes in a gold tube,which I must say is very sophisticated and different from my other tubes of mascara.  I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look, kind of like I have two rows of lashes on each eye.  I didn't experience any clumping and the application was pretty easy.







                                             L'Oreal Volumminous Million Lashes in Very Black



The wand is rubber and it kind of reminds me of the wand that Rimmel using with it's Sexy Curves mascara minus the curves.  In the photos I applied two coats of the mascara.  I give this mascara a high rambling because I'm sure that everyone will definitely be saying good things about it. 

  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes retails for $8.99 and you can find it at your local drugstore.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely have to try it! It's not available where I live yet, though -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww hopefully you can get your hands on it soon. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this. Gonna have to pick it up at Target this weekend. Love how you only paid $1 for it! Way to save. I've got a $1 off coupon I plan to cash in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Erika Yes, I love CVS for great deals. I really like this mascara.

    ReplyDelete