Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Dark Magic FOTD

This is my first time using my eyeshadows from the Venomous Villains collections.  I have been on a neutral kick lately so this look is definitely out of the box.  I was going shopping with the girls, so I figured why not. 








Face
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup in Deep Golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC50
Nars Luster blush

Eyes
UDPP
MAC My Dark Magic mes dark side all over lid
E.L.F. Rocker Quad purple color crease and blended up

Lips
Nivea lip balm and later on MAC Nice Kitty Lipglass


I always forget to pick my lipstick/lipgloss on when I'm taking pictures, smh.  I guess because I feel the lip balm on my lips in my mind I have something on them.  Next time I will remember to put my lips products on before I take the pictures. 

Do you own My Dark Magic mes?  If so, how have you been using it?

2 comments: