Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh You Saucy Huh? FOTD

Lol, at my title.  I needed something catchy and cute.  So I wasn't going to post this face of the day because my skin was acting up something terrible.  This is from last week Tuesday, but I decided that I'm not perfect and we all get breakouts every now and then right?  So if pimples don't scare you, scroll down and check it out.

I haven't touched my L'Oreal Hip Duo in Saucy in years it feels like, it's only been months but none the less it feels that way.  I love, love, love this duo, it's my favorite one and it is perfect for Fall.  Saucy contains a burnt orange color and a dark brown, like I said perfect for Fall.


Face
Clinique almost powder makeup in Deep Golden
MAC Studio Finish concealer NC50

Eyes
UDPP
L'Oreal Hip Duo in Saucy
L'Oreal Hip Creme Eyeliner in Brown

Lips
Nivea Lip Balm








That's all for now folks, hope you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment