Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sally Hansen Purple Gala NOTD

This week at Rite Aid all Sally Hansen nail products are bogo 50% off. The Xtreme Wear nailpolishes are $2.99, but they also qualify for a single check rebate for $2.00 this week only. So in essence you get two bottles of nailpolish for only $2.48, not bad.

I painted my nails last night, but this morning is when I realized the awesomeness of this nailpolish. It's a unique purple color to me with a gold sheen to it. You will really appreciate the color in the sunlight, I don't think my photos do it much justice.




Purple Gala without flash




Let me know if you own any of the new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nailpolishes and what you think about them. They say on the advertisement in the store that they are suppose to last up to seven days. I hope I can get to three, usually doesn't matter what type of nailpolish I use, I experience chipping in one day. I will update this post to let you guys know how long my manicure lasted. Until next time...

(Update: It was three days before I experienced any chipping, I used N.Y.C. In a New York minute topcoat.)

4 comments:

  1. u gotta use a good base to stop it from chipping, have u tried duri rejuvacote?? It keeps my manis a week sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of it, where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Purple Gala. Mystic Lilac and Concrete are nice too if you like muted lilac shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple gala is my favorite, I also picked up Mystic Lilac :)

    ReplyDelete