Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Pink Beauty Items

So, Mz. More over at The Glamorous Gleam did a post of all her pink beauty items in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  She tagged all beauty bloggers to post all of their pink beauty items, hence the title. 

I think that this is a wonderful idea so I'm joining in and I urge others to participate in this tag as well.  I can't think of a better way to blog and raise awareness at the same time.  I have some pink handled brushes, but I'm sure you guys don't want to see dirty brushes, so I spared you :)


 








 Leave a comment and let me know if you participated in the pink tribute for Breast Cancer Awareness month tag.  I would love to read your post.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating hon. You just reminded me that I forgot to post my Marine Life Highlight Powder and Stereo Rose MSF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you participated! Mz. More is awesome for starting this tag. You've got an awesome pink collection and I'm soo jealous of your Petticoat msf--I miss them everytime they're out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mz. More, not a problem, I had fun doing it.

    @MochaMishMash, thank you,
    perhaps you can find Petticoat at the CCO. Thanks for following ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://peachypinksisters.blogspot.com/2010/10/pink-beauty-collection-october-is-pink.html

    Here's the Pink Tribute from my sister and myself =) See our humble collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lady Moe, Thanks :)


    @peachypinksisters, nice, I like your pink cheeks items.

    ReplyDelete