Tuesday, October 26, 2010

She Who Dares FOTD

Saturday night we went to pick the kiddies up from my mom's and I decided to spice my makeup up a little.  Keeping with the theme of loving what I have, I used She Who Dares mes and Wet n Wild's Envy single shadow.

I have to say that I love how this came out, even though I was kind of scared to actually wear it outside.  Yeah, I know that I am completely boring, but what can I say. 

I used MAC's Pearlglide pencil in Blackline as a base for this look along with my Urban Decay primer potion. Blending the mineralize eyeshadow was just a mess.  There was glitter everywhere,this one is nothing like My Dark Magic,which I had no problems with fall out.  Even though it's a glittery mess, I still love She Who Dares :)








Face
Clinique almost powder makeup in deep golden
MAC Studio Finish concealer NC50
Nars Luster Blush

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Pearlglide Liner Blackline
Wet n Wild Envy eyeshadow on lid
MAC She Who Dares mes green side outer corner and into crease, blue side on lower lash line
NYX Black eyeshadow outer corner and into crease
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Lips
MAC Gold Dust lipglass

I would love any feedback on this look.  Let me know what you think and if you own She Who Dares, tell me what you pair it with.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment