Monday, October 4, 2010

More MAC Venomous Villains

So after the unveiling event I thought that I was finished with this collection, boy was I ever wrong. The Internet can be a very bad place sometimes. After watching Youtube videos and reading some forums, I decided to pick up a few more things.

I guess its my own fault, because I never really looked at anything else besides the mineralize eyeshadows. This time around I picked up Bite of An Apple blush, Toxic Tale lipstick and Wrong Spell lipglass. By now I know that there have been reviews everywhere so I will save you the repetition.









Bite of an Apple, Wrong Spell, Toxic Tale



Bite of an Apple, Wrong Spell, Toxic Tale (no flash)




Toxic Tale


Wrong Spell


So now I can say that I am officially done with this collection. Toxic Tale looks very scary in the tube, but I toned it down with NYX pencil in Expresso. I'm going to try it with other liners to see what I come up with. Wrong spell is unique for me, a plumy purple that is perfect for fall. Bite of an Apple shows up slightly red on me and I am happy that it's looks nothing like Marine Life. Some people where comparing them, but I'm happy to report that they look nothing alike.


So what do you think about this collection? What did you purchase? Leave a comment and let me know. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment