Thursday, September 30, 2010

N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Sticks

Last week Rite Aid was having a great sale on cosmetics. All N.Y.C. products were bogo free, so I picked up two of the blushable creme sticks. I am slowly, but surely adding to my blush collection. These cost $3.99 each, so I got them both for about $2.00 each.


I bought Berry New Yorker and Big Apple Blush (I love the names of these). In the store I was rushing and these two kind of looked similar, as you will see in my swatches.


I wore Berry New Yorker the other day and it gave me dark pink flush and it lasted for about five hours, which is good considering that my skin is still a little oily. I think that Berry New Yorker would be a great base for R&R's Seduce blush.




Big Apple Blush, Berry New Yorker (no flash)






Big Apple Blush, Berry New Yorker (flash)




Big Apple Blush, Berry New Yorker


These are a pretty good for the price and from what I saw at Rite Aid they come in a good range of colors. The color pigmentation is very good and so is the staying power. Have you purchased any of the N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Sticks, if so leave a comment and let me know how you like them.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these before. They look nice..I think I will try these out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty good for the price. I'm not really a blush girl, so I'm trying to get in to it.

    ReplyDelete