Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Amber Lights EOTD

I decided to break out some of my eyeshadows that I rarely use and I must add that there are plenty of them. I heard so many good things about Amber Lights so last year I picked it up during MAC's friends and family sale and I think I only used it once if at all.

On Specktra.net there is a forum called "Shop your stash" and the lovely ladies over there post color combinations, so this came from over there. Amber lights and Coppering complement each other very well and Coppering is also another eyeshadow that I rarely touch.










I used UDPP, NYX jumbo pencil in milk, amber lights, coppering and NYX purple eyeshadow in that order. I didn't realize that the my eyeshadow matched my shirt until after I took the pictures, lol. I had on another shirt, but I decided to change.


Do you have Amber lights or Coppering eyeshadows, how do you pair them with other colors? Leave a comment and let me know. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. You know I wore Amber Lights yesterday. I wore it with Rule, texture and Shadowy Lady... I actually got the idea from another blog I was looking at. But seeing this, I am definitely going to pair it with Coppering.

    This is very pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm going to try it with Rule. I think I might have something similar to Shadowy Lady, it sounds like a great combo.

    ReplyDelete