Thursday, September 23, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

So CVS is having a sale on Revlon lip products this week, you pay $6.99 and you get $5.00 in extrabucks. However, the lipstick that I'm about to show you is not a part of said deal, though because there were signs by these lipsticks the cashier printed the extrabucks for me. Yay for great customer service.



I had two of the $2.00 facebook Revlon coupons and a coupon for $3.00 off any Revlon cosmetics from the CVS coupon machine. I ended up paying $4.24 for both lipsticks and I received my $10.00 in extrabucks. The super lustrous lipglosses are a part of the deal, so now would be a great time to buy them.



I must say that I do love these lipsticks, I purchased two of them before, one of them being Berry Haute which I love. So I purchased Peach Me, which is a peach, lol and Just Enough Buff, which is a nude light pink.




Peach Me, Just Enough Buff (taking with flash)






Just Enough Buff, Peach Me



I must say that I love Peach Me. It is the perfect peach lipstick for me. I have been wearing it with MAC's Richer, Lusher Cremesheen Glass. I actually hated Richer, Lusher it has no color payoff at all, but paired with Peach Me, it is pure love.



What do you think of Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks? Did you purchase any of the Revlon lip products that are on sale this week at CVS?

No comments:

Post a Comment