Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Unveiling

So I finally got invited to a MAC unveiling party :) I was so excited when I received the email and even more excited when I found someone to come with me. My best friend came to the event with me and we had a pretty good time, considering that it was packed.



They had pictures where you could dress up like Cruella or the Evil Queen and take a picture. I didn't get to take any pictures of the displays because as I stated above it was very crowded. All in all I had a good time and I liked that I had the opportunity to attend one of these events.



I only picked up two things, the two things that I wanted to get anyway. I swatched the French Quarter greasepaint stick from the Dr. Facilier part of the collection and though I wanted it, it looked similar to Dirty greasepaint stick, so I passed for now at least.









She Who Dares, My Dark Magic










She Who Dares, My Dark Magic no flash





She Who Dares, My Dark Magic no flash



I just picked up the two mineralize eyeshadow duos. They are not chunky at all, very smooth to the touch. I really didn't look at any of the other products because I knew what I wanted when I walked into the store. I already own Violetta lipstick and I have enough lipglosses to last me a lifetime.




Are you looking forward to the Venomous Villains collection? What do you plan on purchasing? Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I want these two shadows too! Lol. I have an entire wish list that I have written down. They are having an event here at the MAC counter, so I am going to let on of my faves do my makeup... We'll see how it goes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I had to get in and get out, lol. I looked at only what I knew I wanted. I hope you get everything that you want. I will be checking out your blog to see what you picked up :)

    ReplyDelete