Sunday, September 26, 2010

Orly Galaxy Girl Nail of the Day

I saw this nailpolish in CVS about a month ago and I had to have it. When I went back the other day there was only one in the display so I figured why not. I'm slowly turning into a nailpolish addict, smh. Where does it end?


I'm not sure if this is a dupe for MAC's Formidable, which is being released with the Venomous Villains collection on September 30, but it looks mighty close.






I used two coats of Galaxy Girl and then I used N.Y.C. In a New York Color Minute topcoat. I don't know if I said this before, but I hate polishing my own nails. Surprisingly I didn't have a problem with this polish, no streaking and even coverage. This is my first Orly polish and I must say that I love it. Orly nailpolish retails for $6.99 at CVS, I'm not sure is any of the other drugstores carry this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment