Monday, September 20, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection

I said I wasn't going to purchase ANYTHING from this collection. I stayed away from Specktra and I was doing pretty well until I started watching Youtube videos, smh. Well the good thing is, I only bought four things. Two lipglasses and two of the liquid eyeliners. Perhaps if I hold myself accountable to the world I will be less likely to buy anymore lip products. I guess that's another post for another time.





Fancy Cat, Desires & Devices, Pure Show, Jealous



Fancy Cat, Jealous, Desires & Devices, Pure Show





So after watching a few videos, I decided that there were two lip products that I couldn't live without or couldn't wait to hopefully arrive at the CCO. I told myself that I didn't own anything like these two and all the other things us makeup lovers tell ourselves to justify buying it :) Fancy Cat is so pretty and unique, it's like a grayish brown on me. I haven't tried Jealous as of yet, but from what I heard from others it would look nice layered over lipstick.



The liners are wonderful, but I heard that they are going to permanent, so if you wanted to get them there is no rush. They are long wearing and I love the two colors that I chose.




So let me know if you purchased anything from the Fabulous Felines collection, I would love to hear you bought and what you think about the collection. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment