Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hautelook

A few weeks ago hautelook had an Urban Decay sale. For those of you not familiar with hautelook.com, they sell clothing, makeup and other things at discounted prices for a certain amount of time. In order to participate in the sales you have to register with the site, which takes all of two minutes.


I only own the UD liners that came in the Naked palette and the Get Baked palette. I have heard really good things about them and lately I have been into liners. This sale had the mini liners so I bought those along with Heat eyeshadow.












Zero, Crash, Gunmetal, Underground, Glitter liner




MAC Coppering, UD Heat


When I opened Heat I thought that it was similar to Coppering and I was upset until I swatched them. I happy that though they are slightly similar, they are not the same color :) I am happy with what I purchased and I loved the prices, I threw my invoice away, but I believe that with shipping I paid about $20.00. The eyeshadow alone retails for that, so it was a great deal.

Hope you enjoyed my little shopping adventure, let me know if you own any of the products that I purchased, if you do how do you like them? Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love those discount site for great sale stuff. I got the UD Maui Wowie liner, lip loss in Hustle, and 3 of the pigment Smog, Graffati and Asphyxia!!!

    ReplyDelete