Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vanilla Firecracker EOTD

Hey all, I'm back with another eotd of the day using products that rarely get any love. I used Amber Lights again, because as I stated before, I almost never use it. It's a really pretty color especially when paired with colors like Coppering.


This time around I used MAC's Vanilla pigment which is permanent and very versatile. You can use it as a cheek highlight or as a brow highlight. I also used Firecracker eyeshadow from the To The Beach collection. This look is very simple and not too bright, which is right up my alley.


I used UDPP(as usual) Vanilla pigment in the inner corner, Amber Lights in the middle and Firecracker in the outer corner. I also used a brown eyeshadow in the crease, but I can't remember the name of it. On my lashes I have Diorshow Extase in black. I received a sample of this when I placed an order with Sephora. I love it, it makes my lashes extra long. I have heard only good things about Christian Dior mascaras, but this is my first time trying one.









I keep forgetting to put my earrings on when I take pictures. I feel like my face looks naked without them. I always put my jewelry on last and the funny thing is that I don't realize until I upload the pictures to my computer that I don't have them on. So let me know what you think about this combination. Do you own vanilla pigment or Firecracker eyeshadow, if so what colors do you pair them with? Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment