Saturday, September 25, 2010

Revlon Multi Use Palette

As I stated in my last post, I had to hunt down the multi use palette from Revlon's Suede Rhapsody collection. When I found it I was so ecstatic I almost did a happy dance right there in Rite Aid :)


I had seen it a few days before in Duane Reade and I wanted to get it, but I didn't. When I went back to that same Duane Reade it was gone. If you are familiar with Manhattan then you know that there is a Duane Reade pretty much on every other block. Needless to say Duane Reade didn't have it.

So here it was what I went out of my mind trying to find.








The palette is labeled so you know exactly where to use each part. I was kind of scared of the lipstick, but it is the perfect red for my complexion. It has a matte finish, but when I wore it out I put MAC's Bold and Brash gloss over it and I loved how it turned out.


I like that the lip part can be pulled out on the side and that it comes with a lip brush. The brush was a good idea, but it just doesn't work for me. It took about five or six dips with the brush to get what you see above. I don't own a lip brush so the brush that it comes with or my fingers, which I didn't want to use, will have to do for now. I can not wait to use the cream shadows.


The multi use palette retails for $6.99, which is good considering that you receive a lipstick, highlight, blush and two cream eyeshadows. Leave a comment and let me know if you own the multi use palette and how you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Its a lovely lil palette..I keep it with me all the tym..the package is cool just KISS types (Keep it simple & small), i love that i can see the color in the bottom tray.
    n Geez it is cheap..its a steal..I love the red lipcolor, i also use it as a blush..
    Ovearll i am pleased with this A LOT

    ReplyDelete