Friday, September 17, 2010

Drugstore Shopping

This week Rite Aid has some pretty decent deals on makeup especially with the coupons in this past Sunday's paper. There was a $2.00 coupon for Color Sensational lipstick and RA had all Maybelline cosmetics for 40% off.


I also stopped in Duane Reade for no particular reason and I saw the N.Y.C.'s Berry Bloom display. This is my first time seeing this collection so I picked up two items.







Maybelline Color Sensation lipstick in Caramel Kiss & Wined & Dined no flash




Caramel Kiss, Wined & Dined with flash


I didn't open the N.Y.C. products yet, but I will do a review and swatches very soon. The lipgloss with the flower design is so pretty, the color is Rose Kiss. It retails for $2.99. The custom compact is in Berry Bloom, this is my second N.Y.C. palette. The palettes retail for $4.99.

I love Caramel Kiss lipstick, it is a pink nude with gold shimmer. I haven't worn Wined & Dined as of yet. I'm scared of red lipstick, so I'm trying to branch out a little. I can't wait to wear it. That is all for now. Let me know if you picked up anything from Rite Aid this week, next week is suppose to be a good week at RA as well :) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment