Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rite Aid Shopping



Last week, I went to Rite Aid to pick up some Wet n Wild items which were bogo free. Since I already owned the Lust, Greed and Vanity palettes, I figured I might as well have the Pride palette as well, lol. So I picked that up along with three of the Craze nailpolishes.


The nailpolishes are colors for Fall in my opinion. I picked up Goldmine, Shield and Rustic, I haven't used them yet so I can't really comment on them. However, I did use them on the little one with no topcoat and it lasted for about three days.

I must say that the Pride palette did not disappoint me like the Greed palette did. The shadows in this palette have great color payoff. Perhaps I should have bought this one to begin with.




Pride palette matte side, shimmer side.


So that's all for right now. Let me know if you own any of the Wet n Wild Craze nailpolishes, I would love to hear what you think about them. Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment