Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Barbie Loves Stila

About a month ago, I purchased two of the Barbie Loves Stila sets from the Sephora inside JcPenney for only $7.49. I couldn't pass that up it was just too good of a deal. I can't really say that this is an eye of the day, because I only did one eye.


Let me first start off by saying that I detest how I look with blue eyeshadow. I am afraid of blue on my eyes. I don't know what it is, it looks nice on others, but I don't feel that I can wear blue eyeshadow. I buy it and then I end up just looking at it.


This particular blue that comes in Barbie Loves Stila 1959 Ponytail Doll is a dark blue with silver shimmer. It also comes with a matte black and peach/goldish color blush.











I actually love this shadow, it doesn't make me look weird, which is how I feel about most blue eyeshadows. I used the black in the crease, but I didn't do a good job blending as you can see. I recently picked up MAC's Blue Flame from the CCO, I wonder if it looks anything like this shadow, I have yet to try it out.


I also used NYC liquid liner to line my upper lash line, I think I like it better than the L'Oreal HIP Creme liner. Do you own the Barbie Loves Stila 1959 Ponytail Doll set? If so how do you like it? Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment